Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ABCs of KIMpossible


source here


 Everybody else seems to be filling this out...and since I'm quite the follower these days I decided why not?!



(A) Age: 33  (for just a couple more weeks...eeek!)

(B) Bed Size: Queen (but dreaming of a King-size someday)

(C) Chore You Hate: putting laundry away, clearly (if you saw my laundry room, you wouldn't disagree)

(D) Dogs? two - my blind 10 year old Beagle Penelope and my almost 4 year old Whatchamacallit hood rat Delilah
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item:  um...I don't know...I'm not really a coffee drinker, so I won't go that route.  I don't always go for the same breakfast.  how sad and pathetic to say my thyroid pill, huh?!

(F) Favorite Color: Green

(G) Gold or Silver? White Gold

(H) Height: 5 ft 5 1/2 in (never stood a chance with a mother who is under 5' tall)

(I) Instruments You Play: failed attempt at the clarinet many moons ago - you can't imagine how many reeds I ruined.

(J) Job Title: General Manager (glorified babysitter to a bunch of grown men)

(K) Kids: still holding onto the dream of having them someday, but in the meanwhile, see (D)

(L) Live:  NW Houston

(M) Mom's Name: Frances, but she goes by Nutzie (long story)

(N) Nicknames: Kimby, Kim-Kim, Kimpossible, Kimska

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? One - the summer in between my Junior and Senior year in high school, I had my first of two ACL surgeries.  Because I was so young (read: a minor), they kept me overnight. 

(P) Pet Peeve: when people don't do the "thank you" wave when you let them in your lane in traffic.  rude.

(Q) Quote from a Movie: "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?  I ask that of all my prey." - The Joker (Batman)

source here
(R) Right or Left Handed?  Right

(S) Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother, and an Oliver (I'm just sure my parents would be disappointed if I didn't claim their favorite child)


(T) Time You Wake Up? 4:30-6:00 am (depending on whether or not I'm running in the morning)

(U) Underwear: yes

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: peas, beets, and cooked peppers - blech

(W) What Makes You Run Late: A.D.D.

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done:  (besides teeth) left knee twice, right knee once, left pelvis twice, right hip once, right wrist once...I think that's it.

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: I think my Chicken Tetrazzini (pictured) and Beef Bourguignon are the best.


(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: I think Tigers are so majestic.


And there you have it!  A little bit more that you never cared to know about yours truly!  =)

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Totally stealing this!! I loved your answers!! :)

LaShaune said...

tried my hand/mouth at the clarinet too. Um yeah...so glad I found choir.

The Turtle said...

Oliver and your pups are so cute.

That Pink Girl said...

I've really enjoyed reading all of the ABC's posted this week! Your did not disappoint!
I'm not crazy about putting laundry away either. Dunno why - it's not like it is a difficult task!