Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 09: Future

and the 30 day challenge continues...


Day 09:  How you hope your future will be like

Since we learned I have had (past tense) a tendency to wish away my today for a perceivably better tomorrow (Day 08 - Satisfaction), I soooo already have my future planned out, don't ya know!

Can I just say my hope is that my future is HAPPY and call it a day?

probably not, huh?  tough crowd.

I have ideas in my head that are just screaming to be put to paper for a custom built home.  I get ideas from tv shows or other people's houses and I store them away for future reference.

I have planned my wedding/reception, for the most part.  I'm talking colors, songs, guest list, readings, etc.  Still hanging onto the hope that I will someday get married.

I have names picked out for my future children.  I would like to have 3, though my biological clock may be ticking a bit too fast for that to happen.  I have a girl list and a boy list all complete with middle names and meanings.

So, to sum it up for you, I hope my future happy self is married with kiddos living in a custom built home.  Did I mention happy?  I won't settle for less.

No comments: