Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bobo's Oat Bars Giveaway!

This is kinda exciting.  I really do love me some Bobo's Oat Bars.  I may just be a little bit obsessed with them.  In case you don't know much about them, they are an all natural, wheat free, and vegan.  I blogged about Bobo's back in June and my post is linked below if you didn't catch it before.  So earlier today, I was curious if they had a Twitter account, but I didn't find them.  I went onto their Facebook page and noticed they newly opened up a Review Section, so I gave them 5 stars and wrote this:

I love a Bobo Oat Bar for breakfast - I have one practically every morning! Apricot is my fave flavor so far! I even blogged about them: http://kimpossible1977.blogspot.com/2010/06/oh-little-bit-of-this-and-that.html.


Next thing I know, I received an email notification that Bobo's Oat Bars was now following me on Twitter.  Well that made me happy, so I logged onto Twitter and decided to stalk...er...follow them, too.  Then they sent me a tweet that said this:

@Kimpossible1977 Thanks for the wonderful review on our Facebook. We are so happy that Bobo's are helping you fufil your goal! Keep it up!


Then they sent me a private tweet asking me for my mailing address so they could send me a few free bars in whatever flavors I so desired.  I picked out a few flavors I haven't tried yet and now I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival.

In honor of Bobo's Oat Bars generosity to me, I would like to have my first giveaway.  It's not much, but hey - it's a start!  If you would like to try Bobo's Oat Bars, I will send the lucky winner 3 bars (in one flavor) to enjoy.  Here's how you enter (note there are 5 different opportunities):

1 - Go to the Bobo's Oat Bar website and let me know what flavor sounds the yummiest to you.
2 - "Like" Bobo's Oat Bars on Facebook
3 - Become a Follower of this blog
4 - Tweet about this giveaway
5 - Blog about this giveaway

Be sure to leave a separate comment for each as the more ways you enter (up to 5), the greater chance you have of winning.

I will choose a random winner on Tuesday, 7/27, at 9pm CST.  Ready, set, and GO!

***Update:  I had some incorrect nutritional information on my blog post listed above - the information I provided was for 1/2 a Bobo's Oat Bar and not the full bar.  I apologize for the confusion - apparently I need to learn to read the food labels more carefully.

15 comments:

Ginger said...

That's so cool!!! I haven't tried them and I think peanut butter would be yummiest for me. Good Lord, this girl loves her some peanut butter. I've been looking for something new to tide me over between breakfast and lunch. I've hit a HUGE plateau and it's driving me UP A TREE. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

sign me up for some chocolate! Anytime you can put chocolate in something and call it healthy then I am game!

Anonymous said...

just 'liked' Bobo's on Facebook. Booyah!

Anonymous said...

tweet = done.

Anonymous said...

follow the blog = duh.

Ginger said...

I follow your blog! :)

Ginger said...

I "liked" Bobo's on Facebook! :) Do you know the closest store to me that sells 'em is in Atlanta?! An hour and a half away! That is messed up.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, the Apricot Bobo Oat Bars sound the best :)

BrunoDogg2 said...

Hi Kim, the Apricot Bobo Oat Bars sound the best :)

Melissa-D said...

You are a blogger rocker! : )

Anonymous said...

am i looking at the wrong size? do you just eat half? it says 1 bar is 2 servings. 360cal, 12g of fat, 18g sugar??

to dream the KIMpossible dream said...

Good catch - I must not have read the nutritional label correctly when I bought my first bar as I did not notice the information was for half the bar. I just looked up the information on line to confirm. I updated my blog from June entitled "a little bit of this and that" and this one with this information and an apology for misleading anyone. It's a good lesson on making sure we all read and understand the food labels fully before putting something on our mouths so we know what we are eating.

cheercfa07 said...

I would love to try Banana or Peanut Butter!

--Meagan
cheercfa07 at aol dot com

cheercfa07 said...

I became a follower!

--Meagan
cheercfa07 at aol dot com

cheercfa07 said...

Tweeted! (@vivalameaganx3)

I TWEETED--
"Bobo's Oat Bar giveaway ends TONIGHT at 9pm: http://kimpossible1977.blogspot.com/2010/07/bobos-oat-bars-giveaway.html"

--Meagan
cheercfa07 at aol dot com