I went to the website RANDOM.ORG and used their random number generator to figure out the winner of my Bobo's Oat Bar giveaway. I had 12 total entries - 11 on my blog directly and 1 on my Facebook (which I counted her entry as #12).
This makes Ginger of Ginger's Junket the winner! Ginger, please email me at mskimpossible1977@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will send you 3 peanut butter Bobo's Oat Bars!
Thanks to all for your entries in my inaugural giveaway! Stay tuned for future giveaways!
*Note - for some reason when I copied and pasted the number generator, it showed the "MAX" # as 100, I used 12 in the calculation - just wanted to make that clear - not quite sure why it reverted to 100 - weird.
*Note - for some reason when I copied and pasted the number generator, it showed the "MAX" # as 100, I used 12 in the calculation - just wanted to make that clear - not quite sure why it reverted to 100 - weird.
1 comment:
Yay!!! I can't wait to try 'em!! Thanks so much!!!
Post a Comment