Ever since Tuesday, I have been plagued with THE HEADACHES. It's awful - constant hammering in my head. At first I thought I was suffering from fat and sugar withdrawal after my party-food filled weekend, but now I feel strongly that it's allergy/sinus related.
I feel like I can't even get a sentence out without mumble jumbling it up. Thinking? Forget that. It hurts to think, so I just don't. This has been apparent in my work this week. =/ Normally I'm on top of my game, but this week I'm gum on the bottom of an unsuspecting shoe. No fun.
Running? What's that? Haven't gotten any mileage in since my 6.5 miler on Sunday. The thought of pounding pavement in sync with my head pounding has made me want to vomit, so yeah...been a bit lazy. I also got spoiled by that 52 degree weather and it has been HUMID and ugly out all week. Blech.
The good news is that I've been eating way healthy and TOTALLY within my diet plan. Maybe it was even easier to get back on board with that since I'm feeling under the weather???
Sleeping? I've been getting about 8 hours each night, but for some reason I keep waking up between 1:30 and 2:00am and then again between 3:30 and 4:00am. I can go right back to sleep again, but it's weird. Last night when I woke up at 1:30am, I got up to use the bathroom and the world was spinning. I've never been one for the tea cup ride at Disney, so I was not amused. When I woke up at 3:30am it was because my head was pounding. This is getting ridiculous. I'm going to have to go to the doctor next week if these headaches don't start leaving me alone STAT!
So, yeah...pretty much this is a whiny post. Sorry... Tonight, I'm taking a hot bubble bath, enjoying a hot cup of tea, and going to bed turbo early because I have some crazy running going on tomorrow before I do a race - the Bearkat Bash 5K.


2 comments:
Oooh, I hope the pounding stops soon! I can't stand headaches that stick around (I don't like the short ones either). I hope you find the cause soon, and get to enjoy your weekend!
Oh Swetie, yuck-o to headaches! With all the storms y'all have had, no wonder your head hurts. The rain seems to bring all KINDS of allergens. (not to mention the drastic changes in air pressure)
Hang in there, keep taking care if yourself. Praying you are feeling 100% again very soon!
Post a Comment