
I have a Nike Obsession. I discovered they have a plus size clothing line and so I tried on a 2XL Dri-FIT shirt at Academy last week. Guess what, y'all?! It didn't fit. It was too big. "Bummer," she exclaimed sarcastically! The 1XL fit perfectly....I can't tell you the last time I was in a 1XL. I only bought one shirt, but there are 3 colors in total, so guess who now owns all 3 colors?! It's the most awesome shirt because it literally whisks aways the sweat from your body and keeps you feeling as cool and dry as possible despite the heat your body is producing while exercising.

I also found out they had running capris, but darn if the 2XL didn't fit me in those either so I bought the 1XL in those, as well. I now own 3 pairs of those, of course.

Now for the piece de resistance, my friends...the headband...er...sweatband. I don't care what you call it, but it is my saving grace for I am a sweaty girl while ellipticalling, running, or bike riding and I needed something to keep the sweat out of my eyes. This works like magic and I am, therefore, in love with it. Oh and...you guessed it...I own it in 3 lovely shades!

Yes, I realize that this picture is severely disproportionate to the other two...
So, I guess with all my Nike gear, I better get exercising! On tap for tomorrow - 6.35 miles otherwise translated as 5 laps around Meyer's Park's 1.27 mile course. This will be my longest run to date and it's all in preparation for next week's 10K. I feel much more confident in my ability to do something once I know it's already been done. Errr....that doesn't quite make sense. Let's try again...there is zero pressure during my Saturday morning runs and all the self-induced pressure of the world upon my shoulders during a race, so I want to conquer the distance part of the equation and then just focus on applying all the lessons I have learned and the skills I've developed into having a fun and successful race!
2 comments:
I am a Nike lover too! I just recently switched shoes to Adidas and I feel like I'm cheating on Nike... its bad. sheesh.
Hope your run went well. mine got skipped since I was sick :( Boo.
I'm a New Balance shoe wearer. Shhhh...don't tell Nike! =P I have wide feet and New Balance fit me better. I'm in love with my shoes...pretty sure we are having an affair.
Post a Comment