Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want...


I want to continue my weight loss journey in the same spirit I began it - come rain or come shine (so to speak).

I want to further dedicate myself to increased physical activity - breaking out of my comfort zone and trying new things (yoga, for example).

I want to get my two spare bedrooms sorted out so the rooms can be functional regardless of whether or not they actually need to be (if that makes sense).

I want to donate all the clothes that no longer fit me.

I want to paint the entire inside of my house.

I want to walk my dogs every single day (unless it is raining).

I want to remember to document the exciting times of my life not only through words (blogging), but also through pictures.

I want to read at least one chapter a night out of any book before I go to bed.

I want to get a minimum of 7 hours of sleep each night.

I want to drink at least 96 oz. of water each day.

I want to remember that it is okay to tell people no.

I want to be on the lookout for new experiences/adventures.

I want to make new friends.

I want to make all the above statements happen - some instantly and some by year's end. Think I can do it??? You betcha!!!

What do you want?


No comments: