
You know what's really funny? It seems that the older you get, the more depressed you are supposed to be about aging - at least that's what society feeds us. I don't feel depressed. Then again...I've always kinda marched to the beat of my own drum.

I would also like to take note that I'm wearing 4 dress sizes smaller this birthday than I wore on my last birthday. Here's a picture from my 16 Candles x 2 celebration in 2009.
I'm actually excited about what 33 will bring me cuz I have big plans for it, y'all! For those of you not in the know, on Monday I signed up for my first 1/2 marathon. Ironically, it wasn't the one I've been talking about - The Houston Half which is on October 24th. Nope...it's the Rock 'n' Roll series Chicago 1/2 Marathon which is on August 1st.
So this is just one adventure in what I'm sure will be a year chalk full of many, so I say "Bring it!" to 33 with open arms and a big grin!
2 comments:
Happy, happy birthday, Kim!!! You look awesome!!
33 ain't got a chance. Ha!!
Have a GREAT day!!!!
Happy Birthday and congrats on signing up for the half, it is an unforgettable experience.
Post a Comment