Monday, February 1, 2010

75 lbs down!


Today marks the 30 week point of my journey towards healthier living - mind, body, and spirit! I stepped on the scale this morning, as is my Monday morning routine, and discovered I am officially down 75 lbs from what I weighed when I began this journey on July 6th of last year. I am over the halfway hump and by year's end I will achieve my goal weight.


On a side note...there isn't a muscle in my body that doesn't hurt today that is located above my knees and below my shoulders from yesterday's 5K (and I even took an epsom salt bath). Needless to say, I took a break from working out this morning.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And I wholeheartedly support a day off. Rest and recovery are just as important for training as those hardcore workouts--it will keep you in one piece, uninjured, and strong enough to keep going for the long haul. I like to think of my rest days as pro-active, in that sense :) xoxo, Mindy

Lauren @ Team Giles said...

SOOOOO PROUD YOU!!

Melissa-D said...

You rock my face!!! I'm so proud of how far you've come!!!