
Urban Decay, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
#1 - YOU HAVE SPARKLY EYESHADOW
In March, as I disembarked from my cruise and went through Customs, my little happy Customs fella let me scoot right on past him saying, "Girl, look at you with your sparkles." I replied, "Sir, I will wear sparkes until the day I die." It didn't matter that I was sicker than a dog that entire week or that I was (and still am) 32 years old, I still proudly donned my sparkles, dammit! My favorite color, FYI, is Midnight Cowboy Rides Again because it can be worn all by itself OR you can use it in conjunction with another color AND it's a neutral!
#2 - YOU HAVE TRENDY LITTLE NAMES FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
What's not to love about blush called Fetish and Exhale or eye shadows with names such as Polyester Bride, Maui Wowie, Minx, and Stalker? Let's not forget lip glosses entitled Kinky, Carney, and Lust.
#3 - YOU HAVE AWESOME SHADOW BOX SETS
Unlike most eye shadow box sets sold by your competitors, you have a really cool combo of some really cool shades. I can honestly say I have used every single eye shadow in the one shadow box I have purchased. I would be honored to have another shadow box set and it just so happens I see you have a new one - The Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows and now I want it!
#4 - YOU OFFER FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $50 ON YOUR WEBSITE
It's not difficult to rack of $50 when purchasing make-up. It's nice to be able to do so on a VERY user-friendly website that shows product pictures, gives color descriptions, and offers the convenience of not having to leave your home.
#5 - YOUR PRODUCTS LAST A REALLY LONG TIME
I don't know how long exactly because I've never really taken the time out to run an experiment because I'm not a dork, BUT trust me on this one!
Okay, well I guess 5 ways of love might not seem like so many, but it's Big Love, y'all. We are talking huge! So, if you haven't tried it yet, I totally recommend checking it out. It's only my *favorite* brand of make-up EVER!
#1 - YOU HAVE SPARKLY EYESHADOW
In March, as I disembarked from my cruise and went through Customs, my little happy Customs fella let me scoot right on past him saying, "Girl, look at you with your sparkles." I replied, "Sir, I will wear sparkes until the day I die." It didn't matter that I was sicker than a dog that entire week or that I was (and still am) 32 years old, I still proudly donned my sparkles, dammit! My favorite color, FYI, is Midnight Cowboy Rides Again because it can be worn all by itself OR you can use it in conjunction with another color AND it's a neutral!
#2 - YOU HAVE TRENDY LITTLE NAMES FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
What's not to love about blush called Fetish and Exhale or eye shadows with names such as Polyester Bride, Maui Wowie, Minx, and Stalker? Let's not forget lip glosses entitled Kinky, Carney, and Lust.
#3 - YOU HAVE AWESOME SHADOW BOX SETS
Unlike most eye shadow box sets sold by your competitors, you have a really cool combo of some really cool shades. I can honestly say I have used every single eye shadow in the one shadow box I have purchased. I would be honored to have another shadow box set and it just so happens I see you have a new one - The Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows and now I want it!
#4 - YOU OFFER FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $50 ON YOUR WEBSITE
It's not difficult to rack of $50 when purchasing make-up. It's nice to be able to do so on a VERY user-friendly website that shows product pictures, gives color descriptions, and offers the convenience of not having to leave your home.
#5 - YOUR PRODUCTS LAST A REALLY LONG TIME
I don't know how long exactly because I've never really taken the time out to run an experiment because I'm not a dork, BUT trust me on this one!
Okay, well I guess 5 ways of love might not seem like so many, but it's Big Love, y'all. We are talking huge! So, if you haven't tried it yet, I totally recommend checking it out. It's only my *favorite* brand of make-up EVER!
2 comments:
Hey, Kim! Thanks for visiting my blog!! I am SO impressed by your success with SB!!! I hope to lose 50 pounds by my birthday in June.
I think that's doable. You are my inspiration!! :D
Hi, Kim...I'm bj...you know the one! South Beach Diet one? :O)
Just wanted to thank you for your sweet email and encouraging words. I also wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to you!! You have really, REALLY done well on this lifestyle change. Just learning to eat healthy is what it's all about. My hubby needs to lose about 100 lbs. and I need to lose 40 so we are hoping for good results.
I just signed up to follow you and will be keeping in touch with ya, girl.
xo bj
Post a Comment