Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 12 - a day in the life

It's been a while since I've hit up my 30 day challenge.  This is a boring one (so sorry).

Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.

* Wake up
* Put dogs out
* Feed dogs
* Put dogs out again
* Take thyroid pill
* Shower
* Put make-up on
* Blow-dry hair
* Get dressed
* Put dogs in their respective rightful places
* Take 9 kinds of other medications in an attempt to get rid of my dog bark / phlegm factory
* Drive to work
* Morning meeting with my dudes
* Dispatch my dudes
* Respond to emails / calls
* Eat my oatmeal (YUM)
* Do my job
* Go to lunch / Run errands
* Respond to emails / calls
* Do my job
* Drive home
* Let dogs out
* Feed & water dogs
* Water lawn
* Let dogs out again
* Play on the computer
* Go for a pathetic 2 mile run/walk (lungs bursting due to dog bark of a cough)
* Shower
* Throw back some dinner
* Go to Andy's house to watch TV
* Come home and let dogs out for final time
* Go to bed

Exciting life I lead, eh?

2 comments:

Tara @ Dashing in Pearls said...

I want to travel all over too!

Thanks for the info about the half in Humble, I'm going to check that out!

Melissa-D said...

Where's the part about missing your favorite Meliska terribly? hee hee =)