Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 11 - Shuffle the iPod

If you are just tuning in, I'm participating in the 30 Day Challenge, only at a snail's pace.  I'm 1/3 of the way through....

Day 11 - Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.

1.  You Are the Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne

2.  Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor

3.  The Old Rugged Cross - Brad Paisley

4.  Poker Face - Lady Gaga

5.  Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
the song that provided me with the inspiration to name my dog Delilah

6.  Sexyback - Justin Timberlake

7.  She's Everything - Brad Paisley
the song I wake up to every morning - this is the kind of love I dream to have some day

8.  Low - Flo Rida (feat. T-Pain)
ironically this was my finishing song to both of my half marathons last year - weird.

9.  Bartender Song - Rehab

10.  Dust in the Wind - Kansas

I think you will note that I have a pretty eclectic taste of music.  Some of my favorites didn't even make an appearance - Jason Mraz, Adele, Amy Winehouse, Michael Buble, etc.

Music makes the people come together, yo.

What are some of your faves?

1 comment:

MayRay said...

Oh man, those are great! I really only listen to music when working out, so it's almost always Lady Gaga or Glee! Otherwise, I'm probably in the car, and listening to NPR.