We know Monday was a fail. kinda. I mean I ended up getting a really yummy quiche and great asparagus soup out of the night, so that's something. I just didn't nail my list.
Tuesday, on the other hand...well that was a success! Redemption is mine (um...at least for the moment).
Tuesday's goals were as follows: up at 5:45am, play my games for 1 hour, clean the floors and guest bathroom, watch two TV shows from my DVR, do kettlebell DVD, read one chapter from my book while taking an Epsom Salt Bath, in bed by 9:30
Since I went to bed at 10:15 last night and woke up at 5:45 this morning, I actually got 7 1/2 hours of sleep. This is a rarity! After work, I came home and dealt with my
I came home from my run and cooled off. I then cleaned my floors. Didn't get to the guest bathroom, but I'm not gonna beat myself up over that one. Next up was my Epsom salt bath. It was awfully nice to soak in that puppy while catching up on my book - I managed 3 whole chapters in my book - "Such a Pretty Fat" by Jen Lancaster. I may or may not have gone to bed a bit on the late side, but hey...I ain't perfect....I'm me.
This morning I registered for The Woodlands Half Marathon which isn't until NEXT March 3rd (you know...2012). I'm sure you must be thinking I'm a little premature (which is better than immature, so I'll take it). I'm just sure they will fill up their 7500 slots fast, so I'm not taking any chances. Part of me soooo badly wanted to sign up for the full, BUT without running my first full until January 2012 (Houston Chevron), I just can't commit to another one.
In other news, I've been working on coming up with my outfit for my brother-in-law's 80s-themed birthday party at the end of this month. I finalized my masterpiece, y'all. Wait until you see. It's gonna be RAD! That will be such a fun blog post!!!
That's all I have for you for now. Have a good day, party peeps!



5 comments:
Yay Kim! Next you'll be running 5 miles straight:)
Great day. I love, love, love Jen Lancaster. How did you ever put it down after 3 chapters?
I need to go to bed earlier. One of my biggest faults, but enjoy my non-kiddo QUIET time so much!
Keep it up girlfriend!
Yay for YOU registering for a race more than a year away. That's keeping your goals in front of you for sure! This is the one Ryan and Sarah are a part of, right?
Your post reminded me of something I needed but totes forgot at Target tonight. Epsom salts. Oh wells.
Glad to see you got 7/12 hrs of sleep all at once. It's amazing how even just an extra half hour can really make a difference!
Post a Comment