You know what's really rad? Being all decked out in your coolest 80s attire and having to stop at the gas station for some ice. It's not uncomfortable AT ALL, oh no. =/ haha!
Saturday marked my brother-in-law Craig's birthday and thus - a birthday bash was born. It was a themed party - 80s, if you will, and Linda and Craig went all out with their decorum.
There were movie posters throughout the house representing some of the best movies - Goonies, Ferris Buehler, Gremlins, Back to the Future, etc...
There was an Alf cake.
There were slap bracelets.
There were famous quotes and other such era indicators printed and posted about.
The office was set-up with the original Nintendo gaming system with your choice of several games to play. Of course, the favorite was Super Mario 3.
The dining room was set-up as a Karaoke room. 80s hits were belted out by many.
The wardrobes, however, stole the show.















6 comments:
Ahh that party looks like so much fun! Great pictures (and I love Richard Simmons!)
How fun! Great pics. You looked adorable!
Is that a Member's Only jacket? And you had Richard Simmons there? I'm totally jealous! Looks like ya'll had a blast.
Kim you look GREAT! You totally would have been at the "Ritchies" table in that outfit!
What a fun party! Ah the 80's.
I LOVE IT!!!! Girl, you were straight rockin' them jelly shoes!!! You looked fabulous!! :)
of course like your [url=http://www.frlongchamp-pascher.eu]sac longchamp pliage pas cher[/url] website however you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. sac longchamp bandouliere pas cher [url=http://www.frlongchamp-pascher.eu]longchamp pliage[/url] , Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth then again I will definitely come back again.
Post a Comment