or rather I could be one...you know...if stalking was considered cool.
or rather...I'm an excellent/efficient user of my resources.
or rather...I wonder how Nancy Drew solved all those mysteries without the use of modern technology...
So yeah...onto what inspired this post.
Yesterday a hot guy walked into the office. He was tall...very very tall and very good looking. I couldn't see whether or not he had a wedding ring and brother-in-law/assistant Jay was of no use to me in this department CLEARLY (older sister Cathy will need to coach him on this). Although, let's face it, even if he didn't have a wedding ring it's not like I would have all the sudden grown some guts and done anything about it. haha! Anyway, the guy was a sales person and started giving his spiel. Jay politely told him our standard line that everything is handled in our headquarters, but then I piped in that we currently use their company for our copy machine. He looked behind Jay at our copy machine and saw his company's sticker posted proudly upon the machine and recovered quickly with the "oh yes you do, so really I just stopped by to see how everything was going..." It was cute and we all laughed. He left his little flyer with his contact information in case we needed him and went on his merry way. When he left, Jay said, "he was tall." I added, "and hot." Then Jay noticed the guy's name and wondered whether or not he was related to a famous gymnast. So...alas...that began my stalking...er...researching.
I started with her, but could not find any information regarding whether or not she had a brother. I then, on a whim, googled him. He did, after all, have a unique name. What to my wondering eyes should appear, but a whole bunch of statistics on him - I learned his birth date (a year younger than me), his height (6'8, by the way), his weight, the fact that he had played basketball for the University of Houston Cougars and then he even played European Professional basketball for a while. Wow!
So, yeah...I'm a stalker, but only when it comes to researching people via the internet. I never go on stakeouts or anything quite so dramatic as that!
Come on, admit it - have you ever cyber-stalked someone???

3 comments:
I've always known you to be the best stalker around online. You have mad skills my friend! However, did you happen to find out if he's married during your online stalking? You should check facebook. Because, I gotta say...I kind of like him for you! : )
Go for him girl! Take a bat to the copier or something to get him to come back in! Maybe something more subtle like copying something with staples in it to get jammed though... Get his ass back in the office and ask him out!
Ok so does he have Facebook? Twitter? C'mon girl find him! :)
Post a Comment