I started writing this post on the day that a commoner married a prince....
![]() |
| source here |
Keeping that in mind, I suppose I believe that anything is possible. I mean...I know I shall never have the title of "princess", but well...
Sure, I understand the whole "your beliefs" is referring to my spirituality. Didn't I answer this already on Day 4 when asked my views on religion? It would be quite challenging to discuss one's views on religion without discussing what one believes.
I believe in God.
I used to believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy.
![]() |
| my mom's goose in her Easter outfit |
I don't believe in the concept of Soul Mate as in there is just one person out there for everyone. Let me explain why. Suppose you meet and marry the man (or woman) of your dreams. You have a wonderful X number of years together and then are separated by death. After mourning your loss and the process of picking up the pieces, you are fortunate to fall in love again and have yet another wonderful life with yet another wonderful man (or woman) of your dreams. Who was your Soul Mate? Spouse #1 or Spouse #2? Is it possible they both were? Who knows. Who cares. Does it even matter?
I believe in Big Foot. I know, I know...I'm crazy.
I believe something awfully suspicious happened in July of 1947 in a little town called Roswell, NM.
I believe alcohol is truth serum. People say, "don't listen to him/her...he/she is drunk." I say, "listen up!"
I believe what goes around comes around...in other words...kharma exists.
I believe it is best to stay clear of The Bermuda Triangle. cReEpy.
I believe life is not fair, unfortunately, but it is probably best to go ahead and find the silver lining somehow/someway for sanity's sake.
I believe that a person cannot make you happy...that happiness must be found within oneself. I do believe, however, that the right person can make you happier.
I believe that if at first you don't succeed, try try again...and again...and again. Don't give up on your dreams.
I believe that somehow...someway...it's all gonna be okay.
I believe that there is something to be said about the look, feel, and smell of a true Autumn day.
I believe vacations are necessary to help maintain balance in one's life (the same can be said for bubble baths and a good book).
I believe music penetrates the soul.
I believe that nice people make a huge difference in a day and that it's a shame there aren't more of us out there!
I believe it is important to know that no matter what...you are capable of taking care of yourself.
I believe that I am done with this post.
What do YOU believe?



4 comments:
"I believe that a person cannot make you happy...that happiness must be found within oneself. I do believe, however, that the right person can make you happier."
LOVE THIS. So so true!
This might be my very favorite post that you've ever written. I love that your enthusiasm and your zest for life shine through as you document your "beliefs." I'm so blessed to know you!!!
What a beautiful post, I love all your beliefs! :)
I love it! I do believe that I'm glad we're friends! =)
Post a Comment